Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Let Me Be Brief

Does anyone else feel like the more education you receive the more you realize you know nothing?

There is so much knowledge, so many things I haven’t learned, need to know, and want to know. Sometimes, I wish I did not need to sleep, so I could just keep reading. But then I find myself passed out on my bed, books sprawled everywhere with my bedroom lights still on.

Today, I learned how to do a dependent transfer. If anyone doesn’t know what that is, here’s a video.



It was amazing. We had guest speakers with spinal cord injuries who let us literally pick them up, make mistakes, and helped us learn. Today, I picked up a man who weighed way more than me, put him over my shoulder, and placed him in his wheelchair. It was awesome. I felt strong, I felt like I had learned something new. I gained a new skill.

Recently, I’ve been struggling to stay motivated. Today helped bring that spark back.

Now, I’ve got some reading to do.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All about the student of the Utah university. If you want to make a better career in your future than you can get the easy method from the description. By using http://www.reflectivejournal.net/our-reflective-journal-writing-services/ you will not get the achievement. First, make sure to use this value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great articles about occupassion for any career, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's. Please check mba marketing project for your academic help. Also you have provided good example with a video tutorial. Thanks for sharing this information which should helpful for students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the University of the Utah you can enjoy the service in different courses and get the information about the BA in English. You can get the help for your studies in this site and get the special occupational therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this type of post. You have made my day by submitting this type of post. Here are some check my paper for errors. you can use this to correct your essay, novels and many things.visit site to see more and I live their writing service that I've used for my papers writing.

    ReplyDelete